Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Zetus Lupetus!!

I like to think I was not the only teen to still like the Disney Channel. I'm telling you, there were some great movies on there! Pete's Dragon? Teen Witch, the ridiculous 80's film with a rap that ended up on 30 Rock? (Kenneth definitely did it justice.) And let's not forget Zenon, Girl of the 21st Century, the debut of Kirsten Storms.

Guess what, Zenon fans. Their hand-held video phone things may not be far in the future! I read a little rumor today that Apple has come up with a new device that is very similar. I'm not sure if you would have the capabilities to see the person you're talking to, like they could in the movie, but it's sooo close!!



How did that song go, again? "Zoom zoom zoom, make my heart go boom boom boom..." So good!

No comments: