Thursday, November 20, 2008

Brilliant

You should know, I am all about innovation. The only way for a design to really grab me is through the ideas behind the piece. Whether it's in the concept, the design, or the production, I want to see something new.

This is why I am loving this global warming awareness campaign launched in Amsterdam for MTV Switch, by Ogilvy Action. Of course, there's nothing new about the type or layout, but the concept behind the way they chose to exhibit the piece, and the execution thereof, is excellent. Pure brilliance!


(The hands are inflatable. In case you're like me and was wondering how long that person could hold his breath.)

2 comments:

Command Z said...

How did inflatable hands help that guy hold his breath? I'm so confused....

Stefanie Pepping said...

Well you see, he was able to poke holes in the bottom and suck out the air. Lasted all day.