Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Welcome to Peptalk!

As I mentioned in my About Me section, I admit I am a bit odd. I am one of those people who sees and experiences the world differently than most. This comes out a lot in my design, but I have a hard time putting my thoughts into words. I know that, if only you could step into my head for one second, you could join my train of thought. But this is probably the closest you can get. Here you will find random thoughts, inspiration, moments, design, music, and everything that interests me as the days go by. This can be a good place to keep up with me and my life, to learn new things, to ponder different issues, to get inspired about what you do, or just to look at the world through new eyes.

I do hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Command Z said...

A blog is definitely the appropriate form of expression for someone who has trouble putting thoughts into words!

Stefanie Pepping said...

haha Thanks I try.